It's FRIDAY!

7:44 PM

Jake took the day off so he can bring me to my eye doctor's appointment. I wanted to get new eyeglasses because my current ones hurt the bridge of my nose. That plus I've been having blurry vision (usually at the end of the day). He's so sweet. I mean, I can drive myself, but he said he'll just work Saturday instead.

The exam says that my eyes aren't that bad. The doctor said that on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 1, but that also meant I need to wear it as often as I can, especially when driving. That, I totally agree. I have to squint hard to see street signs, especially during the night. But what's important is that my eyes are healthy and they're not as bad as I thought. I ordered my eyeglasses and I should get them in a week. It's an average black framed pair, but I got some special lenses put in, hopefully they will be lighter than my old one. I'd hate it if my nose hurts again.

So anyway, we felt hungry after my appointment so we headed out to California Pizza Kitchen. Hello, I got my staple starter: White Corn Guacamole and Chips, something like that, then we ordered our lunch:



Jake ordered Chicken Picatta



And I, Chicken Marsala. MmMM-Mushrooms!

After lunch, we went to Barnes and Noble for some fun book skimming and then went shopping. It was really a fun Friday!!

PS. I have to shop more at GAP!!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images