New Bedding

1:46 PM

I don't have a camera. Except for that big fat Canon that needs batteries charged. No time for that. I can't remember where I packed them anyway. So, I'm using Jake's iPhone for the pictures. Crappy.

new bedding

Anyway, this is the new bedding that I ordered through eBay. We've been using it for a week and I LOVE IT! It's a duvet cover set, which means it came with two shams. $47 y'all! The white pillowcases came from Target. I purchased their organic line because it was just so soft (they had samples up). I heard that they pill easy, but what do you expect from a store like that? I'll just be careful when washing them.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images