wazzup?

11:19 PM

Sometimes, I forget that I have a blog to update. I wish what I mean to say is that I don't go online often enough because I do. Most of the time I go read news and scroll life away on Pinterest. Gosh, that site eats up so much of my day. Anyway, I think part of it is being on other social networks with actual people I like making me feel less connected with a bigger project like this. I mean, back in the day, sure I had the time to go around and read blogs of friends and comment on their postings and links and all that old-school networking chuva. That was the only way to do it. But then came Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. It made keeping up with friends less tedious and responding to their updates is more instantaneous. Oh snap, I made a rhyme!

But you know, blogs are still cool because you can write longer and post lots of pictures and play with layout and, if you want to, earn a couple of dollars. I just wish my old blog friends were still blogging. I don't blame them though because I did tire out of this trend myself. I say multiple times.

Pics because everyone knows that text posts are boring. Plugging Indo Cafe because they serve delicious.

Oh, just me sipping from two different drinks because I'm fly like that.

This was my first plate of Indonesian food. Very yummy.

My fiance opted for a noodle soup.

These drinks were super good. Fiance had something called Happy Soda (soda with coco pandan and condensed milk) and I had passion fruit juice. I never tried a passion fruit before this.

Next MAYBE: a blog about items I shopped.

You Might Also Like

3 Commented

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, hi ate Sarj! I;m finally back blogging again :P Oo nga, tama ka jan magsimula nung nagsulputan ang mga iba pang social networking sites, medyo umonti narin yung mga nagbloblog talaga . . . I really miss the old days!!! :P I get to visit your blogs like everyday tapos laging exchange ng comments diba? Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most of us went through that phase. I kept my blog before but rarely updated it, but now I found the passion for blogging again. My memory sucks so blogging about something that happened in my life helps me remember stuff. :D

    Pinterest is so addictive! But I've stayed away from it because it takes up so much of my time. I kinda miss it though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images