Easy Lemon Cookies

11:16 PM


I really need to fix my camera settings. Seriously, the colors are so bright!!!
Anyway, I was in a baking mood earlier but I didn't want anything too complicated so I decided to do some quick lemon cake mix cookies instead. I wanted some chocolate cookies but the lemon mix was all I had.


This was super easy to make. All you need is an egg, a tub of cool whipped cream and the "moist" cake mix. Make sure you get the ones that has pudding in it.


After mixing all the ingredients together, scoop a small ball into a bowl of powdered sugar and coat.


They pretty much look like chocolate crinkles. YUM.


I haven't tried it yet, I usually have my fiancé do the taste test. He had to leave for work before I got the chance to cool the cookies but I'm pretty sure he will eat them though. LOL!

Easy Lemon Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 box Moist Lemon Cake Mix
  • 1 8oz container Cool Whip
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup powdered sugar

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. In medium bowl, beat cool whip, egg and cake mix until well blended. Dough will be thick and sticky. (You can chill for about 20 minutes to make scooping balls easier later.)
  3. Scoop about a teaspoonful into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
  4. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10- 12 minute.
Source: adapted from various recipes online 

UPDATE:  I DID NOT LIKE THE COOKIES!!! My fiancé said it was okay but he eats almost anything I bake anyway. I used Pillsbury Lemon Cake Mix and it turned out super lemony and sweet... uck.

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. That looks so easy to do, and they do look like chocolate crinkles. I wanna try it but we don't have an over. I'll try using my oven toaster instead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's new to me. I've never eaten lemon cookies.. Always brownies or chcolate cookies! :)) Hmm. I want to bake tuloy =))

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images