Pencil drawing

8:20 PM

Here is something I did today while Jake was playing his video game:


It was a little hard to draw him because he was really into the game and he makes all these funny faces whenever he shoots at something. But anyway, I think it was a pretty good job for someone who hasn't touched a pencil in forever. I think the last time I sketched was 10 years ago... no joke! I'm sure it was back when I was going to college in the Philippines.

Quickly adding in colors:


Hahaha, I don't know how to "paint" so I'm doing what I think looks acceptable. I need to do this a little more often to "get" it... or maybe attend formal classes.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images