Hi again!

9:05 PM

My Victoria's Secret order came in today and I'm so disappointed because none of the items fit (like the pants from my previous post). Well, except for the leggings but I don't want them so I'm returning everything tomorrow. I'm keeping the lip tints and gloss though.


And oh boy, do I have to bleach my teeth. My teeth looks so yucky after trying on the Knockout Red Glossy Tint. LOL! That or I just need a different shade.

Moving on, I picked up Olay Regenerist which I've been wanting to try for the longest time. It's supposed to be a light peel that works slowly overnight. I don't have money to go to a dermatologist here so I'm hoping this will help me even just for a bit.



I'll try to write an update for this product. *cross fingers it works*

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images