Sephora Haul

5:32 PM

Oh wow, I'm alive! Hahaha!
I haven't been blogging because I was busy being not busy. If that makes sense. Anyway, I did some shopping from Sephora and I just got my order in the mail today so I thought I'd share with you.

It's a cute eau de toilette rollerball from tokidoki called Ciao Ciao. I'm not good when it comes to describing scents but all I know is that it's not too strong so I like it.


30-day Trial Kit from bareMinerals in Golden Tan. I'm not sure if it's a perfect match. The powder looks dark to me, but maybe it'll be okay once applied, so we'll see.


bareminerals mini full flawless brush
Oh, and I have to mention that this set is really small. Just look at the size of that "full" flawless face brush. It's smaller than the typical travel brushes. I think they did this to match the size of the trial sized pots- because you know you have to swirl and tap.


I grabbed another tokidoki product that was on sale: the Pittura brush set. Aren't they adorable?


Brushes for the crease, eyeliner and eyeshadow.


Also on sale is this Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadow in purple. I really just got this to add to my cart to get free shipping. I also added Sephora's natural tea tree blotting paper and nail bling but I didn't care to take pictures of those.

Well, that's about that for now. I also ordered clothes from Forever 21 and I'll do another posting when I get those.

Bye xo.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images