lipgloss bummers

12:07 PM

So I recently bought these and when I put them on, my lips get all tingly in a not good way. I think I'm allergic to something here...




Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Pursuit

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Benzoic Acid, BHT


I wish I have the ingredients list for VS too. =(

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images