Chicken Potato Rolls

8:12 PM


I made this for dinner.



Boiling the potato

Strips of bell peppers for flavor


Skinned and mashed the potato

Quick frying the bell peppers

Pounded thin chicken breasts

Stuff for breading the chicken

pepper and salt the chicken and spread a layer of mashed potato

add the bell peppers

And some shredded cheese

Roll it nicely

Fry to golden brown

Slice and serve. YUM-O!


You Might Also Like

5 Commented

  1. they are looked so delicious. www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yummy naman ate sarj!! =p~~ Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks yummy Sarah! I might try that some time soon and I'll let you know if I do.

    Btw, mind to link ex?

    Chester
    theperkykid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images