I don't know where to start.

1:57 PM

Oh hey, the start of the year, and I'm already lazy. HAHAHA! I hope to get more inspiration for this blog. I really need some ideas to give this place a little more substance. But who am I kidding.. you? HAHAHA!

Okay, time to get a little serious. I'm starting a 366 photo project this year but who knows I'll actually finish it?

004: Watching WARRIOR.

003: Will be getting lighter locks soon.

002: Starting a new hobby.

001: Pepper and Jake on New Year's Day.






You Might Also Like

3 Commented

  1. Hola Sarah! Feliz año nuevo! Hahaha! I'm learning Spanish for some reason.
    I wanted to start another 365 project but decided to do the 52 weeks instead. Good luck to us. :D

    Oh I was lazy too after new year's. I was in bed for 2 days, too lazy to get out and do stuff. LOL. Fortunately mom was out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Como estas? Tama ba? Kamusta?? LOL! Anyway, okay yan, good luck sa Spanish! Ako nag ta-try mag knit. pero hindi na. tinamad na ako. HAHA!! lagi nalang ako start, pero hindi natatapos! HAHA!

      Delete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images