Graveyard Shift + Snow Update

9:29 PM


Wawa naman si Jake. He started working graveyard last week and he's still not used to it. I hope we get this sleeping cycle down soon.

In other news: We're finally getting some rain here! Snow's melting and, hopefully, roads will be much clearer tomorrow. I want to head out to Target and Ross to get some shopping done. Also to go see a movie (Either Sherlock or Underworld.)

Pool. I thought it looked pretty during the snow storm.

This was during the second day of snow. It sorta melted on the third day but we had freezing rain which means black ice alert! Well, it snowed again later that morning which explains why we have snow trouble in Seattle: packed layers of snow and ice. That's why it's best you stay home and keep out of those damn hills, people! Your 4WD or AWD can't help much once you start skidding downhill. Just sip your cocoa and play some scrabble!


You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images