eos smooth sphere lip balm in Summer Fruit

5:33 PM

Yay! I finally got myself one of these sphere balms! Everyone seems to be talking about it and even my cousin has one! I picked one up at Fred Meyers for around $3. They only had Summer Fruit on sale.


Oh man! I love these little things! They sure are worth all the hype! The formula is really great! It hydrates very well and keeps my lips smooth! The only *oh-no* thing that I noticed is that you sort of feel it on your lips even after you've had it on for quite a few minutes already. Some people might find that bit annoying. On the plus side, it's all organic!

Here's what the website says about this product:
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool1. 1Component of Natural Flavor. *Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Patent Pending.

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. nakakengganyo bumili nito ah! ang cute pa kasi sphere ball lang siya na maliit. it reminds me of tony moly lip balms, pero di ko pa natatry yung mga yun. :D

    ps: thanks sa note sa tagboard about the img links! nafix ko na ^^ :D

    -sandra ganzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried these lip balms but have heard great things! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like EOS but I'm not in love with them, still i would repurchase


    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive always wanted to try that. You guys have a lot of nice things in the states. australia sucks lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images