Blogging on this Sunday night

8:57 PM


Just being silly on a Sunday night... hay, work nanaman bukas.

Earlier today, Jake and I went to go shopping at Target (love love love). I mainly wanted to buy gloves for when I'm driving because when I leave home before 7am, the steering wheel is super cold, and when I leave work around 6pm, the steering wheel is, ...again, cold. Anyway, I found these fantabulous looking pair for $20. They better keep my hands warm. And they not go missing. Because I was thinking of picking up $10 gloves... hurrr.

(Sorry, too lazy, using iPhone for the shots)


But cute, right? They're fleece lined so they're so soft and fuzzy wuzzy inside.. mm-MM! Sooo, I actually picked up more, meaning I got two cardigans that were on sale, two long sleeved tops for layering (ok, it's getting colder here, you know) and a pair of flats for work. Yay! No pictures because I'm in a hurry, still need to make egg salad for my lunch tomorrow. So goodbye internet, goodnight!

PS.
Jake bought a PS3 (the new slimmer version) because he finally gave the old one to his brother... MAN, the new ones look so pathetic compared to the sleek original. I hate the cheap looking parts they used!

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Nice gloves. When I was younger, I wanted to wear gloves, but the weather here doesn't get cold enough to have to wear gloves. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images