LA Girl's Matte Polish in Lilac and Rose - Swatches

2:44 PM

Hello hello internet!

Today, I painted my nails with LA Girl's Matte polishes that I got from CherryCulture. It's part of the haul I got the last time I blogged. Anyway, I bought two colors that really aren't that different from each other. I wish I got a blus shade instead. Oh well, nothing I can do anymore.


These aren't fully matte, if you ask me, but they're beautiful nonetheless. They're so easy to apply and dry fairly quick to a gorgeous opaque matte finish. I love it! Also, smooth to the touch.. yay! I just hope they won't chip right away. Obviously I can't put a top coat on these or why would I buy them matte.. yeah.



Here is Matte Lilac:

Here is Matte Rose:
Yeah yeaah, I need to clean around the nails... I knowww...

What do you guys think?

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images