Found food pictures.

8:05 PM

These pictures never made it to the blog last year and I don't know why. I am pretty sure I took them with the reason to write a story after. Or I probably had them up on my tumblr.

Sinigang: Jake made one of our favorites- sinigang na hipon (with ulo). So good!!



Spaghetti Chopsticks



I like freshly baked bread from the local bakery. 



Ooh, I just had this for lunch today: Salted Duck Eggs with diced Roma tomatoes. Filipino talaga!



I'll need to make this again: Salty eggs and mango salsa. Good when paired with fish.




You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GOOD. Nagutom ako. ;-;

    Sinigang! I missed that. What's in the salty egg and mango salsa? I wanna try making it too.

    I know what you mean, I'd often take pictures of something meant for blogging and then days pass and I'd forget about it. And then I try to catch up to it because I still want them on my blog, because my memory sucks and I want to remember things that happened in my life. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images