Easy Cinnamon-Sugar Donuts

7:57 PM




Here's something so easy to prepare and tastes so good for your next breakfast fix.

You'll need:
Canned biscuit (not the flaky kind)
Oil for cooking
Butter for glazing
Cinnamon and sugar mix (whatever ratio you prefer)
Optional: brown baggie for shaking the donuts 

So how do we make these donuts?
(1) First, you have to heat oil for frying. While you're waiting, open your can and punch holes in the biscuits to make donuts!

I like the donut holes too. Back in the Philippines, I remember buying them at this one kiosk at the mall. We also got to choose from different sugar mixes. YUM! Seattle's Pike Market has a stand that sells the same stuff. Anyway...

(2) These brown quickly. I mean in seconds! You would want time to flip them over so make sure you lower your heat to low-medium. Cook both sides.

(3) Spread a little butter on each side and toss in your cinnamon-sugar mix. Or do it how I prefer done: drop it in a brown bag, add some of the sugar mix and shake it like a polaroid!


They are so yummy! I'm going to be making this over and over again! Thanks to alittlebitfunky for sharing this.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images