NYX Round Lipstick First Look

11:13 PM

My very first CherryCulture package got delivered today! Their NYX lipsticks were on sale for $1.99 each so I grabbed four just to test them out.


I'm actually not very happy with the colors I bought, or with the product in itself. I'm not too sure why. Maybe it's because it was almost 10PM when I swatched these babies. (Yeah, I swiped them on my lips too, and not very pleased... maybe I'm juuust sleepy.)


I bought Rosebud, Pumpkin Pie, Thalia and Saturn. Saturn was the only one that had a protective plastic and since it was late, I didn't bother taking it out so I only swatched three.

I'm going to give these another try and I'll do another review then. In the meantime, I need to go to bed. Jake and I are going to attend a symphony performance tomorrow and I still haven't decided on what to wear. Need to get up early just in case I need to wash clothes.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images