Trying to pick a dress

1:45 PM

Okay, everyone is talking about Black Friday. I did not go out to join the crowd but that does not mean I am not taking part of it. I prefer to stay in and shop online instead.

So okay, since I have decided to do this as a shopping for "me, myself and I" day, I thought I should spend a wee bit more. But of course to still shop for the discounted tags, alright? This is the perfect time to get something a little pricier but pay the on sale sticker price.

I browsed BlueFly to see if I can find anything I liked. They always have deals on designer clothing but since it is Black Friday, I am pretty sure they will have discounted prices on their already discounted items.

Alright, I started with sweaters because that's what our weather right now calls for. I did find a few that I liked but then I remembered I still don't know what I am going to wear for Christmas. I looked at some decent looking Nicole Miller dresses and ones from Suzi Chin (some under $100, YAY!). There are a whole bunch of designers to choose from and I'm actually not done browsing yet. I am not really familiar with all the designers they have except for the big ones but obviously, even on a discount price, they will run me grand or so, that's why I'm sticking with lesser known ones. They're still lovely dresses anyway. And yeah, I have two parties to attend this Christmas season so if I do get a dress here, it will be worth it - if I'm to wear it twice!!! Hehehe...

This one is Suzi Chin's for $50 only.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. ako rin hindi lumabas. ngayon lang ako nakapag shopping buti may clearance sales pang natira. that dress is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images