e.l.f. haul!

6:19 PM

 So here is my stash! I got all of these when they had the 40% off on their studio line. I limited my shopping to under $25, tax and shipping included.

I got 3 Studio line brushes and 5 of their Essentials, aka $1 brushes. LOL! I haven't really used any yet but I think I will like them, except for the Total Face Brush (big white one in the middle). The bristles on that one is not smooth at all! I don't know if I want to use it on my face.

I also got these:
Conditioning lip balm- not in picture. I got the Romantic Rouge color but the color on the website is so off! It looks like I have a little girl's play lippie on. (Who wants it?)
Daily brush cleaner. It says it's for disinfecting your brush for every time you use it.
Eyelid primer. But you know what, I recently just discovered that my Skin79 bb cream does a VERY GOOD job as a primer. I swear, no creases all day! Let's see if this one can do the same job.   

 Mineral Foundation in Warm. I remember liking Bare Essentials when I tried it last time... like 4 years ago. Haha! I wonder if this is my shade, and if it won't break me out, and if gives good coverage. It says foundation, not powder... right?

It's really small... but I guess that's a good thing with the price and all. Also for just in case I won't like it.

Blush and Bronzer combo. Beauty bloggers have commented that this is a dupe of Nars' Orgasm blush. I wonder how true that claim is. What I actually want to know more is if the color will suit me. Nyahaha! Anyway, I like that it's in a combo compact.

And wow, the mirror in this thing is huge. It's good quality too, not distorted or plastic looking.

And lastly, I got this Lip liner and blending brush, 2 in one!

That's all! =P

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. i like the makeup brush set that I bought from them not long ago. I like them very sulit. I want to try their makeup too but i always forgot to do it sa dami ng activities online LOL.

    ito yung entry ko makeup set nila - http://www.frena.us/moblog/my-first-set-of-makeup-brush-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are! I was wondering what happened to your other blog. :P Anyway I changed the links already.

    I envy that u guys have e.l.f. products there. We dont have it here. I had to by my eye brushes on ebay a month ago.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images