What's in my bag?

9:05 PM

Sorry for the ugly photo quality. I used my ready-to-throw-away Samsung point-and-shooter because I'm too lazy to charge my other camera. But wow, you can definitely tell how bad barrel distortion is on this camera. That's what you get for a wide lens compact.



Anyway... my "work" bag is from Forever 21 and I snatched it up on sale for $12 (?). I wanted a smaller purse to bring to work for just the bare essentials. So, what do I have in my bag?

  • a Hallmark 2012 planner - a freebie from the last time I stopped by Bartells Drugs.
  • bebe wallet
  • Purell hand sanitizer
  • oil blotting sheets I got years ago from Uwajiyama (I know! Hahaha! It probably has 10 sheets left)
  • clip-on sunnies for driving because I don't wear contacts, so this goes over my prescription glasses. I don't know why I still have this, it's Fall already and whenever I drive, it's always dark!
  • Revlon lipstick
  • Burt's Bees tinted balm
  • Cargo mascara
  • Revlon Color Stay eyeliner
  • Rosebud lip balm
  • big hair clip
  • hair tie
  • small clam clip
  • keys for work and my brother's apartment
  • keys for the car and our apartment
  • iPhone
  • (not shown) feminine pads and liners
I usually have more hair ties/clips in my bag because I am not an early riser so sometimes I do my hair at work. This means I need to load up! Hehehe!

Your turn, what's in your bag?

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images