Why hello there, December!

1:47 PM

Oh my my!! It's December already!! I have not started my Christmas shopping or, truth be told, make a list. Running out of time!! I. ALWAYS. DO. THIS. Whyyy?!

In the meantime, away with thouse thoughts because it's future husband's birthday tomorrow and then mine soon after. Yay! We're going to see the Nutcracker ballet this weekend to celebrate. Super excited!!



You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Aaaah! JELLY! I want to see plays they have this season but I don't have the money for the tickets. I can just imagine how amazing the Nutcracker ballet is, and Jake watched it with you? Sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images