theBalm Nude 'Tude palette

7:52 PM

Back when theBalm redid their website, they had a 50% off sitewide sale and I purchased the Nude 'Tude palette, Bahama Mama bronzer and Balms Away eye makeup remover. Today, I'm going to write about the Nude 'Tude.


The palette is made of sturdy cardboard and closes with a magnet. There's also a huge mirror inside which makes it perfect for travel. It also came with a brush applicator I didn't care for so I tossed it away. LOL!


You get to choose your background between naughty (girls) and nice (room). I thought the nude girls design was really cute but felt like the softer room design lets the focus be more on the eyeshadows so I went with this version. I think it looks classier anyway.


This palette comes with a total of 12 matte and shimmer shadows which you can use dry or wet. They were all pretty pigmented and buttery soft! Sassy and Stand-offish are excellent highlighters while Serious and Sleek are perfect for lining eyes and adding depth and definition.

All in all, I LOVE NUDE 'TUDE!!!

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. I need to get this palette. It looks amazing, and I just love neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all neutral palettes!! I'm still thinking about getting this or not.


    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all of these colors look amazing! I'm going to have to pick this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley! You should check out Hautelook.com because they always go on sale there.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images