Six Years

3:20 PM

J and I are going to Benihana tonight to celebrate our anniversary. I can't believe that I'm with this guy for 6 years now. I feel so lucky for having him by my side. He's so patient, understanding and takes care of me... and I just love him!! He is so gentle and loving and never shouts at me over anything. He tries to be the best man he can be. Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve all of his kindness but he will tell me that he loves me. I hope we stay together forever. (Oh my god, so cheesy.)


And now that we are expecting our first child, I am sure that our love for each other will just grow more. <3 Speaking of being pregnant, I promise to do a belly update as soon as my uterus decides to show... =P

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. aww, congratulations on both your pregnancy and your anniversary! I love that you got him to try out a sheet mask haha.



    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images