Drugstore Shopping List

6:31 PM

Here are some of the products I would love to grab on my next drugstore shopping trip:


Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation - I've been seeing a lot of reviews for this one and it makes me want to try it. Might be hard to find a shade though since it's supposed to oxidize 1-2 shades darker.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet - just because I enjoy buying these.

Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies - I want to see how it will work on my asian lashes.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Foundation - Had good reviews as well and I'm curious if it can really clear your skin. I've been getting these tiny bumps on my face since getting pregnant.

images sourced from Google

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images