Drugstore Haul

8:03 PM


I get these urges to buy a ton of makeup at the drugstore because I get so excited about all the new colors I can play with, for cheap! And I compare the feeling I get to when I was a kid and I'd get a new big big box of Crayola for school... eeeiiihhh!!

  • Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Retro Pink
  • Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Hot Red
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick, 220 Natural Beige
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, Red Velvet
  • Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared
  • Maybelline Baby Lips, Cherry Me
  • Milani Lip Liner, True Red

I will make little review posts if I can.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images