The Samsung

10:21 PM

It's what I ordered.

Samsung TL110

  • 14.2 Megapixel CCD
  • F3.5-5.9, 5X optical zoom lens, equivalent to 27 - 135 mm
  • 2.7" LCD display with 230,000 pixels
  • Optical image stabilization
  • Point-and-shoot operation with Smart Auto mode
  • Face detection/recognition
  • Records video at 1280 x 720 (30 fps) using the H.264 codec
Hopefully, it'll give me good sharp images it's supposed to be good at. =) It records in HD, although I'm sure I won't be using it for that too much. It has Art filters, which is okay, I guess. It's also has a wider lens which I think is good to have. Aaaaand, it's sexy in black. I can't wait! I hope they ship it soon!

Total Price Paid: $146.12

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. ito ba yung gamit mo sa lahat pictures mo dito?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi sa lahat. Meron akong Olympus E-PL1. Yung pwede palitan ng lens. Kaya yung iba mala-dslr ang dating.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images