Another Camera

1:22 PM

My parents have a digital camera with a laughable 1.5" LCD on it so I gave them my camera which had a bigger screen. I wanted them to see the pictures better, specially in playback mode. Hekhek. So now, I'm out of a point-and-shooter, but really, I don't care since I don't take pictures as often as I used to. But there would still be those rare moments when I'm all "I wish I have a camera." So for that, I set to find a cheap under $200 camera. I automatically had my heart set to get a Canon because I LOOOOVE their picture quality. Canon Canon Canon. But... I don't know what happened; I started swaying towards the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20. Plus, I found a place I can get it for under $160. Cheap-o!



So yes, I did get the Lumix. I know Canon cameras would yield good looking pictures, but with photoshop tweaking, I think any camera with a decent lens would do. Ahekhekhek. Plus, it's 8x zoom and 28mm wide lens! And based on reviews, it does very well on low-light setting. Can't wait to see what a Lumix can do.

Update: I'm having second thoughts about this. Uhuhuh!!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images