Goodies

10:40 PM

I finally got my new camera. It's not Canon so I have to play around with the controls still. It has a "smart" setting, but I don't like how the flash over expose everything. Maybe I can find a way to get around that. Otherwise, I'll have to do the Program mode, which really isn't that hard to set. So for now, I like it. =)

Here's Jake with his zit. LOL!

Watching How's It Made.
I also got the leaf art from Walmart and the foyer table, which sucked big time because it was wonky. I have to return it. The framed art were fabuloso, though! They were bigger than I expected. I love it!

I also got the shoe carousel and the cart drawer for the bathroom. Man, the drawers were a pain in the butt to assemble. It had the teeniest screws, my thumbs hurt like hell! And the sad thing is, I'm not 100% satisfied. It feels so cheap because it's plastic. I might get a replacement.

Now, just waiting for the ottoman and curtains to be delivered, then more shopping! Yey!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images