Hi!

5:20 PM

Hi! I'm here at my parent's place since I have the day off! I miss them a little! Oh, and my brother, of course! Hehe! So yeah, the first thing to do: eat!! Oh my god, my mom made Filipino Leche Flan (I'm not sure if it's made the same everywhere) AND IT WAS SUPER DELICIOUS! I love it, so creamy, sweet, melts in your mouth!!! LALALA!! I have to try making one some day!

Anyway, why is buying a camera so difficult?! I'm just glad that I don't have to buy a laptop too. See, I was looking for one to give to my dad (I heard his computer won't connect to the internet), but when I got here, I found out that it's fixed – he figured out a way to get rid of all the malware that blocked internet. =) Good!
So.. now, I'm still debating which cheap camera to get. I'm such a tightwad with a $200 max budget and wanting an excellent picture quality with fancy features. Wishing myself luck.

Pics to break the post.

Very cool Ivar's truck on I-5.
I made my dad a facebook account. LOL!
Eating some watermelon!
POPCORN! Sure to make you floss!!
Boxes of cereals.
These taste and smell so much like something I used to eat back home (Philippines).



-Sarah

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. but what did you use to take a picture of the truck? it looks osom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPhone. With Photoshop Express app for the edge blur.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images