woody and oats and procrastination

12:00 PM


I should be doing laundry and folding clothes but I'm in a procrastinating mood except for going online. Heh! I'm always like this on my days off... usually the first day. Hay. Change is in need.

Promise. Tomorrow ... or by this weekend.
  1. Go to Bank of America to close your account.
  2. Grocery shopping! What's for lunch/dinner?
  3. Fold clothes and run a load or two. (Tinipid pa!)
  4. Bake cupcakes/cake ... probably Saturday?
  5. Draft a daily photo list for November, or get one online.

By the way, wedding plans... what wedding plans? I haven't started on anything yet. I looked for a while but it got tiring. We don't really have a budget set yet and when we do talk about it, we always seem to change our mind, kumbaga, walang solid plan. Ano ba yan. Pero, the one thing I like is my ring. The more I look at it, the more I appreciate its brilliance. At first I'm all, uhh, diamond.. gusto ko colored gem.. wahwahwah.. pero since I started wearing it to work and getting a chance to really LOOK at it, I realize now why girls like diamonds. LOL!

Level Up sa relationship. Nyehe!

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Aaaw... I don't remember if I first saw about your engagement in FB or what, but congratulations Sarj! I'm so happy for you and Jake. You guys look so cute together. Is his twin still single? Can I has him? Hahahaha! LOLjk.

    Stay happy m'dear! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images