Super Easy Homemade Croutons

3:18 PM

This is so simple to make and turned out better than the ones I get from the stores!


Homemade Croutons

 Ingredients
6 loaves of fresh or stale bread, cubed
3 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/2 tsp garlic salt 

 
Directions
Preheat the oven to 300F.
Mix well the butter/oil, parsley flakes and garlic salt.
Place the bread on a cookie sheet and drizzle the butter/oil over.
Toss until bread cubes are evenly coated.
Bake for 15 minutes. Stir around and bake for another 10 or until golden brown.
Enjoy the yumminess!

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. This is a good idea! I'll try doing this when I find out garlic salt. It's been missing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images