Eggs and Bacon Cups

1:47 PM


I finally got around to making these breakfast cups. I prefer the bacon to be more crispy so next time I'll bake it ahead for a few minutes before adding eggs in.






Oven at 350ºF.

Poof! Hahaha!! So cute!

Don't worry, they go back to normal size.

For the topping, we had cream cheese and salsa.

I smushed mine together. Mmm, special sauce!

You Might Also Like

5 Commented

  1. Will it work for balut? Also, what's in the special sauce?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream cheese and salsa. Teka, balut? I don't think so. Teka #2, nakabili ka na ng new camera or pumipili ka parin? Hirap mag decide no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD THESE LOOK SO DELICIOUS! We don't have an oven so if ever I get the chance to try this, I'd most prolly do it in my friend's house. They have maids din so they can help (I get panicky when I cook. LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make sure you bake the bacon for a few minutes first para mas crunchy. Pero yup, masarap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ang galing nito. Original recipe mo Sarah. Looks yummy and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images