Photobooth and eyebrows

3:54 PM

Oh yeah.


Taken a few months ago... with my old kilay!! LOL! I finally turned girly girl and shaped my eyebrows on my own... not just the regular taming you do, but to actually shape it! I touched up the arch on the top a little bit after seeing someone do it. I've always heard people say that you're not supposed to touch the hair above your brows, only under it. But when I saw the video and how clean it looked, I was convinced that yes, you can do it, and maybe it's not for everyone, but you can definitely do it. You won't look weird at all! At least that's what I tell myself. Hahaha! I don't get scared when I tweeze my hair because I know they grow back. If not, grab yourself an eyebrow pencil.. right?

Here I am with a bit of a flatter arch.

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. Yiii... SARJIE! Didn't know you were blogging again. Nicely done on the brows. I don't want to touch mine coz I might end up getting rid of it all. Hahaha! I had it threaded once, it looked awesome. I looked like a real girl. LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images