Are you serious?

1:18 PM


I really really suspect that these bite marks on my leg are from bedbugs. (Kasi nabasa ko sa internet.) UGH!!! These are from Tuesday morning. Today, I found 6 more! HUHUHU Naiinis ako na kinikilabutan! I know New York had a big bedbug problem about a year ago... kumalat ata. HUHUHU!!!The only weird thing is I'm the only one getting them, Jake has no bites at all!! Pano yun?

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. Yikes! That doesn't look good. :( Try putting on Off! Lotion? I found these on the net which might be helpful:

    http://www.natural-cures-for.com/remedies/bed-bugs

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! We cleaned our bed (box spring and all) yesterday and didn't find any. We live in an apartment (for a little over a year) so I'm pretty sure we got it from the neighbors, or new tenants. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images