No Direction Here

7:34 PM

I wish this blog has more direction. It feels all over the place. Originally, I wanted to start a home style blog. Then a food blog. And here comes beauty product reviews. Oh, and what about wanting to post random pictures and sharing stuff about my life? This has turned into one jumble of a blog that has no main topic.

It frustrates me because it shows how disorganized I am.

But really, this is supposed to be a personal blog where I post anything I want. I'm not really shooting to make profit with ads and a heavy following so it's perfectly okay not to have a singular theme. Sure, I want to try recipes from famous blogs and share my experience here. I can start a craft and post about it too. I can write up a review of a random beauty product I pick from the store. Hm.

I see now. The central idea is about my interests. Maybe a focused blog will happen once I know I can dedicate more time into it. In the meantime, I shouldn't feel guilty about running a random topic blog but to just have fun picking up ideas here and there and round them all here.

One stop sunshine.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Your blog is fine. :) Random stuff is actually good! I wanted to start a baby blog just to keep track of my pregnancy but it became about different things too. It's more like a life blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images