L'oreal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment

10:37 PM

I picked up this L'oreal product called EverStrong. It's supposed to strengthen your hair helping it against breakage. I actually wanted to get the EverSleek one but I liked the idea of an overnight treatment so I chose this instead.



It pumps out a blob like so: (Hahaha! Sorry for the lack of quality descriptive words.)


Anyway, it carries this hair product scent to it that luckily is not really bad. It's not flowery or fruity or anything, just plain hair salon product-y type of smell, if you know what I mean. Nothing to put me off, so, whew! Another good thing is that it's not sticky at all!! I don't feel the need to wash my hands after putting this on compared to when I use body lotion. So that's a major plus.

The direction said to use up to two pumps but I have really long hair so I use 4 (oh goody! finally, a non-essential product that I might actually empty out!). My hair absorbs it fairly quick (just like what the bottle said) so thumbs up for that. Actually, two thumbs up because I noticed that my hair is softer after using this! YAY!!

I have no comment about its effectiveness because I've only used it twice. I really like how my hair feels smoother and softer though.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images