Shopping

6:19 PM

Jake took me shopping last weekend. Here are the items I picked up.

Purple 3/4 sleeve mini dress. The chest looks mighty off in this picture but after trying it again at home, I figured it's because I didn't zip it up all the way. Yeah, you need another person to help you with this dress.


I found this semi sheer chiffon blouse. It's such a POP OF RED. And I like the little details on it.



This one is a blush colored chiffon A-line skirt with peacock feathers printed all over. Quite girly.


I also got a sweater for everyday work outfit. I don't like dressing up for work considering who we serve at our clinic. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's just my computer but this really is dark navy blue and cream stripes. It's a thinner sweatshirt so layering is a must!


One more thing for work. Blousy orange top.


That's all! I am in a shopping mood all week and have been looking at online shops. I might ask Jake to go out again this Sunday. Hehe!!

All clothes bought from Forever 21.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Shopping. Nice. I never have enough money to go legit shopping. LOL.

    I only know Scart's blog. Dre still blogs at onewickersoul.com or misswicked.org but I think she rarely has the time to write because of her job. Sherica is on tumblr goingstrange.tumblr.com, I think there's another one but I can't remember the name. LOL. If you know FruityOaty.com, she's too lazy to write though. Hahahaha. As for the others, I have no idead. Do you know Helga Weber? blog.ditz-revolution.net :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images