Christmas Gift Idea

11:55 AM

My biggest splurge for this year will probably be for my fiancé (duh!). It also come as a need. I'll explain: He and his twin used to live together and thus share a Playstation 3. When we moved in together, he took the PS3 with him. Why? Because twin moved back to their mom's house and their step-dad owns one. Currently, twin is moved out, living with his we-have-yet-to-meet girlfriend and my fiancé was asked to get his own. I don't think it's such a bad idea. Okay, give twin the launch PS3 (the one that was like $600 when it came out and had 60GB) and I can get him the current 320GB Slim PS3. We, meaning I, need a PS3 because we run blu-rays/DVDs on it. (I hear a faint "OMG you cannot play DVDs or Blu-Rays on your system! You're going to ruin it!" OH SHUT UP!)

This bundle is pre-order right now for $300 + tax and won't start shipping until November 1st. Maybe by that time I've already changed my mind... so I'm not locked on to this idea yet. I'm hoping there will be holiday sales for this. BUT, I don't know when we should give twin the PS3, because that would mean I'll have to get this sooner. Ayayaynako!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images