Goodbye 2011!

8:40 PM

We'll see you next year!

FH and I are going to my aunt's tomorrow to celebrate New Year's Eve + New Year's Day. So yeah, spending the night over there, riding a ferry and all =)

Let's all have a fun and safe celebration for the new year!

See ya in 2012!

Last picture post for the year:



You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. Happy new year Sarj! Hope you had a blast! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, this is where you moved to... I blog-hopped from Nicklove's blog. I remember you used to blog at nunuh.com ! :)

    Anyway, Happy New Year! I hope the new year is treating you well, so far. Cheers.

    Massa P aka fruityoaty
    http://fruityoaty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images