Who received an awesome lens?

1:45 PM

Wow, waiting to get FH's Christmas gift to me was so worth all that built up excitement! OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe he got me the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens I've been wanting for months and months!


I originally thought of getting a point-and-shoot camera to bring to family get-togethers and when we go out on dates. It's such a bother to pack a bulky camera. I usually carry a smaller purse so I almost always leave the camera behind. Anyway, I thought about it more and decided that instead of camera #2, I'd rather save up for a pancake lens.


I didn't get it until the 27th and when I did, man, I was so giddy and squealing in happiness. Over the moon happy!! I'm so happy because now I can bring the camera with me anywhere and I won't be hesitant to pull it out from my bag because it's not that attention grabbing anymore. It still appears bigger than most but at least it doesn't have an extended lens. YAY!!!! PLUS the aperture is delicious! I don't have to use flash! YAY!! The only problem is that because it's so expensive, I feel like I have to use a protective/UV filter. I just hope the one I get won't cause image quality or focus problems.


Now it's time to say bye bye to all my other vintage lenses. I'm satisfied with this one (plus the kit lens of course). Oh, it's also a fixed lens so that means no zoom. It's no problem really because I noticed that I (and most other people I know) physically step away or closer to the subject to frame them properly.

Thank you so much Santa!

I gave FH a Casio G-Shock watch he wanted.

Frozen dinner skillet we had last night.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Cool! Congrats on getting what you wanted. Pictures look great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images