Minatamis na Saging

8:11 PM

I made minatamis na saging earlier...






I think I used too much salt.. And since one of the bananas I used wasn't that ripe, there were some weird tasting pieces. Yuck. No worries, I fixed it and learned my lesson so hopefully will get it better the next time I try. Hehehe! I boiled it for another 10 or so minutes to get the bananas absorb more of the sugar and soften them a bit more and make the syrup a little thiker.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. YUM! When we move to the new house I want to do some cooking too. I love saging con hielo, especially when the weather is oh so hot.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images