L'oreal BB Cream

2:06 PM

So J and I went to Bartell's so I can get a bottle of Burt's Bees moisturizer then I saw this L'oreal BB cream on display so I decided to get one to test out. It pretty much does what it says. It's not meant to be a foundation so coverage is fairly light. You basically have a tinted moisturizer here.


I paid about $11 for a 1oz tube. The product comes out white with some dark specks mixed in so it feels like you're using a moisturizing scrub on first contact but it blends together well afterwards. The first time I saw it, I was actually baffled as to why they would add beads but they later melt into the cream so I think it's what gives it color. People who are allergic to perfume might not like it but I don't mind the scent on this product. Hopefully, it won't break me out. =P

All in all, I like the fuss free application, subtle coverage and evening out of the skin. Just perfect for a very casual setting like where I work.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images