Coach Factory Sale

11:30 PM

The Coach bag I purchased from their factory sale just came in today! I wanted a tote but I was afraid it'll be too big for my frame so I settled for a medium sized purse.

I don't really care much for the C's but I like the neutral shade of brown.

Well done stitching and the hardware's pretty decent. 
The face of the buckle is made of glass(or sturdy plastic?) and the Coach sign is inside it.

It was retailing for $328 but they had it on sale for 77% off. It was still a little pricey for my taste because, you know me, I mostly shop the racks and junior stores. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images