Online Identity

2:42 AM

Seems like I need to be a extra careful with what I post on this site. Doing a simple google search of my full name led me here. I think it's because my gmail account is linked to blogger. Hay buhay. Kahit anong iwas ko, sayang. Buti nalang yung private tumblr ko eh safe!

Kaylangan bawal mag post ng anything pangit na pwede maka turn-off ng current and future employer. That's if I keep this blog online long enough. So far, so good. Walang incidents.

Kainis, I was really hoping that this site wouldn't be linked to my name at all. I wanted to have a detached online identity specially with all the unfortunate stories I read... not that I need to hide things. It's like keeping work and home life separate. You don't normally share intimate and mostly-corny stories about your life to your co-workers, right? Ganon lang.

I just need to try harder. Mistake one: using my real first name. Got to fix that as soon as my domain expires. =P

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images