Wet n Wild Silk Finish: Hot Red and Retro Pink

8:57 PM

Wet n Wild was BOGO 50% off at Freddies so I bought two lippies from their .99 Silk Finish Line. Hey, they're so cheap I couldn't resist. I want to go back and get some darker shades.


I went with Retro Pink and Hot Red.



Hot Red goes on super smooth and creamy but I feel like it's too bright for my skin tone and makes me look like a 6 year old playing with makeup. Now Retro Pink I like! It has a bit of shimmer so it doesn't glide on the lips as smoothly as Hot Red, but nothing major, still creamy.

These leave a nice stain on your lips which I think is a plus. Just go over with gloss or lip balm and you're set.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images