Cleanser and Exfoliator

4:17 PM


I loved the Green Tea Cleanser from St. Ives (can't get enough of the clean scent) but it's making my face really dry lately. Maybe part of it is because I'm pregnant and this baby is stealing all the moisture from my body (heh!).

Anyway, I went back to using YSL's Natural Action Exfoliator to help with the dry patches on my skin. I love this product. It's like magic. You put it on your dry face and just swirl around with your fingers and the heat will help liquify the product. And it smells super amazing!!


I got the sample sized version on ebay and I don't know for sure if it's authentic or not, but it smells and feels exactly the same. A full size costs $44 and the only reason I first got one was because the Nordstrom ladies grabbed me to do a makeover with their guest makeup artist and you know, I just kind of got sucked into their marketing skills. LOL! But I think it was worth it since I went back for another tube =).

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. I love the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub. I haven't seen the cleanser before, but I want to try that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images