Color Regrets

12:04 PM

These are three lip products I regret buying not because they suck, but mainly because the color was not right for me. Such a waste of dollars.

903C Just Peachy, Strawberry Shortcake, Kate 102
Wet n Wild 903C Just Peachy, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Rimmel Kate in 102

903C Just Peachy, Strawberry Shortcake, Kate 102

903C Just Peachy, Strawberry Shortcake, Kate 102

Colors look really pretty but swiped on my lips, they are just horrible. I should stick to my mauves, wines and bricks. Peach, light baby pink and bright corals just isn't for me.

PS. Look at how little product you get from Revlon's Lip Butters! *_* I think average price is around $7. Bummer! But it's one of my favorites! I love the colors Lollipop and Red Velvet!

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. I have Strawberry Shortcake and Rimmel's 103 lipstick, which is very similar to 102. I like the Rimmel one, but the Strawberry Shortcake, I'm very ehhh about it. Lollipop and Red Velvet look like gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah! been "stalking" your blog for awhile now and glad you're posting on a regular basis again. =) first of all, congratulations to you and jake! yay! lil sarah/jake will be here soon! anyway, i was just gonna say i have rimmel 101 lipstick - bought it cuz it smelled good and turns out it's sucha nice color - even with my darker skin tone. u should check it out - it's purple-ish more than pink. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina! Do you still blog? Ano na balita sayo?? Ngayon lang ulit ako nakakaupdate pero paminsan boring padin life, wala mapost. HAHAHA!! And sure, I'll check out yung 101. Mas bagay ata sa asian tone yung purply shades...

    ReplyDelete
  4. May blog pA din ako pero hindi na ako nag uupdate masyado. Parang ganito ung blog ko, makeup! Lol. Kung ano lang maisipan. :) it's www.ohwhatevs.com

    Ang dami kong gustong i-post pero walang gana. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images