Wet n Wild Trio 335 Silent Treatment

10:48 AM


I decided to get the Wet n Wild trio palette in Silent Treatment because it's small enough to put in my little makeup bag for work and I think it has pretty colors that is perfect for an everyday subtle smoky look. I actually also use Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to Bronze which is nice for adding a wash of color over the lids. I usually don't have time to get ready in the morning so anything quick and easy is good.

You Might Also Like

3 Commented

  1. I LOVE neutral shades, and these are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this seems so basic but pretty and wearable! definitely want to pick up this trio in the future, don't think i've seen it yet in canada where i am.


    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this palette! All of the wet n wild palettes are amazingly pigmented for the price point!


    Kendra


    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images