For the ears and wrists

11:10 AM

I'm just rediscovering my love for the Panny lens. Why am I not taking more pictures?? I am wasting summer. I should be out and about, on hikes and camping, and just shooting everything. I should get back to the habit. Anyway, here are some earrings and bracelets I bought earlier this year.

PEN00545
PEN00546
PEN00549
PEN00553

I think I have a problem with buying accessories and not really using them. Specially if they are on sale. I just can't help it!! I'm such a sucker for things like that.

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. I love Forever 21 jewellery! The bracelets are SO cute! New follower over here! x

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! They are really fun to collect... and affordable to boot!
    I followed you back by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images