Baby Lips in Cherry Me

5:30 PM


So hey, everyone knows about Baby Lips but I didn't really get into them after receiving the Peach Kiss in my sock last Christmas. I know a lot of girls like it but it didn't work out for me. From what I remember, it was a little gritty and collected in between my lip lines... just sucked on me big time. But it seems like Baby Lips are really popular because they keep coming out with new editions so I decided to give it another shot. If they are this popular, something must be right. I stuck with the original line and got Cherry Me because I know I will need the tint!

The first thing I noticed is the strong cherry smell. I don't really like it but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Application was smooth and effortless, so that was a good sign. And oh golly, I love love love the sheer wash of cherry tint it added on my lips!! One little con I think is that it feels heavy on my lips which I'm not used to for lip balms (I am a Burts Bees gal) but it's something I can get over with. I'm glad I gave this a second chance. Will I repurchase? Not sure yet.

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. Hm... I have not tried it yet, so it's a good review for me =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this at Kmart, and wasn't sure if I should pick it up. I really want Quenched, because it has SPF and is supposed to be really moisturizing. I haven't seen that around yet.


    Really cute blog! Following back ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried it before, that's why I love reviews, they really help me to decide which product is the best choice ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3


    x❤x❤


    "http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/"

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images